nafex - Re: [NAFEX] need help with apple ID

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] need help with apple ID
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:27:04 -0500

Not much information about such apples...
In Bore and Fleckinger (Pommiers a cidre, varietes de France), there is a
description of Pigeonnet, cider apple from Normandy. It is however a rather
big apple, closer to 3 inches - doesn't really match your description.
I an not sure this will help you very much...
Claude Jolicoeur
Quebec