nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Canned Seedlings

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Canned Seedlings
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:18:21 -0500

Hi,

I have had similar experience with apples. Started in 1 gallon containers and moved them up to 20 gallon tubs before it went into the ground. Had fruit in 3 years time.

I like having them in small containers as I can move them around, and put them into cold garage for the winter, and avoid rabbit damage.

Later,
Tom