nafex - Re: [NAFEX] How 'Bout them Apples? (Time magazine)

  • From: Todd Ravitch <travitch@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] How 'Bout them Apples? (Time magazine)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:24:23 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if anyone stated this later. I am just
catching up on email. Brodale was almost lost forever
some years ago.

Todd
NE Oklahoma

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:31:34 -0500
From: "David Doud" <doudone@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] How 'Bout them Apples? (Time
magazine)
To: "North American Fruit Explorers"
<nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

How 'Bout them Apples? (Time magazine)our family
visited Brogdale in
2001 - I recommend it if you ever have the chance -
train from London to
Faversham, about 2 hours, hike about 2K from the
train station, or
grab a cab - Faversham is worth visiting also - make a
day of it...