nafex - [NAFEX] books

  • From: Charles Buer <buercs@wfu.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] books
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:54:38 -0500

I have listed several books on horticulture on eBay. We are moving and it is necessary to down size considerably. Books that may be of interest to NAFEX members are: The Grafters Handbook, Nut Tree Culture in North America, books on woody plant propagation, Seeds of Woody Plants, Lily Yearbooks, Plant Disease Handbook, Greenhouse Operation and Management, 1870 Purdy's Small Fruit Instructor, Plants from Test Tubes. Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested. Thanks,

Charles S. Buer
Department of Biology
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem, NC 27109