nafex - [NAFEX] fruits of New York - online editions

  • From: "Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R" <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] fruits of New York - online editions
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:32:27 -0500

Here are the web addresses of the (fruits) of New York that I’m aware of...

Pears of New York

http://www.ars-grin.gov/ars/PacWest/Corvallis/ncgr/pony.html

Small Fruits of New York

http://www.ars-grin.gov/ars/PacWest/Corvallis/ncgr/sfny.html

Apples of New York (both volumes are up)

http://hortweb.cas.psu.edu/aps/aony/aony1.html

As far as I know, Cherries, Peaches, Grapes, and Plums of NY are not online ..... yet.

----Suzi Teghtmeyer

Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science

Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and Enology Center,

Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus

Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/

AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml

Email: srt175f@smsu.edu

Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC

  • [NAFEX] fruits of New York - online editions, Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R, 10/21/2004