nafex - [NAFEX] RE:Fruit Selling

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] RE:Fruit Selling
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:04:38 -0500

I love the idea, and would like to see us spend some time looking at the
legalities
in a Fundraising work-group. Thought about offering, but I wasn't sure of FDA
regs
and liabilities if not between friends or members.
Heron
On Wed Oct 20 14:03 , 'Regina Kreger' <regina@kreger.net> sent:

>Now that I could sell to friends and family -- how would people feel about
>selling
boxes of fruit to benefit NAFEX? Maybe 1 dozen apples (or other fruit) of
varieties
not commonly found commercially. What perfect Christmas presents!

orchards left on LI are not that many.
>> used to
change other email options):

>> File attachments are NOT stripped by this list
>> Please do not send binary files.
>> Use plain text ONLY in emails!
>>
>> Message archives are here:
>> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex