nafex - [NAFEX] bush cherries

  • From: "ted siegan" <tedsiegan@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] bush cherries
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:46:16 +0000

For me, the bush cherries do preety well, even being a bit sun challenged.

Another fruit worth trying in less then ideal sun ( north side up against house) is wine berry, which tastes sweet and nearly as good as any rasberry. It is spiny and you do have to bury something around the roots if you want to protect it from spreading.

Of course, since Ginda and I live in suburbia nearly all our fruit is attractive to squirrels.

ted siegan  ( zone 6 )

Arlington, Ma