nafex - [NAFEX] Propagating sour cherry *now*, Ohio

  • From: K.Russell <krussell@oberlin.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Propagating sour cherry *now*, Ohio
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:54:07 -0400 (EDT)

I am moving from a house which has a fantastic sour cherry on the
property. Although I tried some last-minute chip budding last month,
none of it took. I am in Ohio, zone 5-6... and hoping to find a
way to propagate this cherry tree in what id left of the summer.
Any pointers? Is there anything I can do right now?

Ready with a grafting knife - late August, NE Ohio.
K W Russell
krussell@oberlin.edu