nafex - RE: [NAFEX] temporary housing for squirrels

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] temporary housing for squirrels
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:36:08 -0400

Just hope you get some red and grey squirrels, they probably will take care of each other.

A fifty five gallon barrel with a rod top center down just a little on this rod hold near center a length of PVC pipe maybe i 1/2 diameter. Just spread some peanut butter around the center. Don't forget about 18 inches of water at the bottom (They may want a drink :>) )

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.