nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Rooting Mulberry Cuttings

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Rooting Mulberry Cuttings
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:31:01 -0700

I searched the archives for Del’s description of rooting grapes cuttings.

Here is a link to the posting:

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/nafex/2003-July/004644.html

Lon provided the instructions that Del followed, and a neighbor provided the warming tray.

Lon’s technique has worked great for me with grapes and figs.

-Mark Lee, Seattle