nafex - [NAFEX] Squirrel dressing demo at meeting. NOT!

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Squirrel dressing demo at meeting. NOT!
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 00:12:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/2004 4:46:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time, gardendiva@charter.net writes:

>Could we persuade Jerry to teach how to dress a squirrel at the Columbia
Missouri combined NAFEX/NNGA convention this August 15-18?

If he does, I'll bring the nut wine.
Doreen Howard

Hi all,

I'm afraid he would be rather ripe by demo time and the audience disappear. I anchor one hind foot in a bench vise and wasn't planning to bring one. Will that get me off the hook?

Rather I'm planning to bring some persimmon and pawpaw wine made by the White Owl Winery at Birds, IL. Also some commercially made persimmon ice cream.

The latest program should be at the web site soon. We have 40 speakers with 55 presentations to choose from. The cost is above average for NAFEX meeitngs, but so is the fare of subjects. Doreen Howard, Mother Earth News,  is presentating a paper titled, "Breaking into the Garden writing Market".

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Squirrel dressing demo at meeting. NOT!, Jwlehman, 07/06/2004