nafex - [NAFEX] call for articles, notes, random thoughts...

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] call for articles, notes, random thoughts...
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:32:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Fellow NAFEXers,

The deadline for submitting articles to the Fall issue of Pomona is less than
four weeks away and I have only received one article to date.

The middle of Summer is a busy time for all us fruit growers, but if you can
take a few minutes and shoot of an email to me with some of your experiences,
musings, whatever, I would really appreciate it.

I can deal with most any Word processer format if you prefer to attach a
file. If you prefer to send a hand-written note, that will work too (written
in Japanese beetle extract would be preferred this week anyway :).

Thanks in advance,

Anton