nafex - [NAFEX] blueberry netting

  • From: Louisa Rogoff Thompson <louisagardener@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] blueberry netting
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:06:45 -0400

Thanks to Pete Tallman for the suggestion about Gourock golf netting. I contacted Gourock (www.gourock.com) and asked whether their netting would resist being torn by birds or squirrels. Here's their reply (within a couple of hours, by the way.)
Louisa Thompson

Hello Louisa, thank you for writing us!

We do have netting that can protect your blueberry bushes. It may be too heavy to just lay over the bushes and would need a frame to hold it up.The netting you would use is our
#15 3/4" diamond mesh. This is a long lasting net that birds could not tear up. We have never heard of a customer having problems with squirrels chewing up the netting.
Please open this link to our web site for prices and more info.

http://gourock.com/mcart/index.cgi?ID=81871446&PID=IT11&code=13

And feel free to call with any questions if you so desire.

Best regards,
Steve Gregory
800-248-7295
www.gourock.com

  • [NAFEX] blueberry netting, Louisa Rogoff Thompson, 06/07/2004