nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Karminj de Sonnaville cracking (was bagging apples by Naomi)

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Karminj de Sonnaville cracking (was bagging apples by Naomi)
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:13:24 -0600

Current percentage seems to be 100% Water is easy to limit since everything
here is irrigated. Our soil is alkaline. The water is hard. so there is
plenty of calcium.

I corresponded with Ed Fackler about this one a few years back. He said it
did not like heat. It goes to 100+ here in the summer. We grow great
melons.

I think it is not happy and it does not need to be here. I also have
Keepsake. Now that is one happy tree.
Naomi
in Idaho Zone 6

---