nafex - [NAFEX] re: bagging apples or spray!~

  • From: "Jim Cooper" <JCooper@lewiston.k12.id.us>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] re: bagging apples or spray!~
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:58:14 -0700

I have a ? for s brandle, What spray chemical do you use for the 3
sparys? I have struggled for years to get a low spray that was that
effective.

Jim Idaho zone 6

Given the work and the fact that I'm not
in prime organic country (see Ed. Fackler's numerous comments about
trying to be organic in Indiana), I may just return to my low spray
system: 3 sprays total through the end of June, then sticky red balls
(Tanglefoot, Stickum, etc.) for the rest of the season. When I did that

before, I got 90% acceptable crop.