nafex - Re: [NAFEX] off topic - moving plants

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] off topic - moving plants
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:03:23 -0400

Well, I have well-drained loamy soil, and I haven't measured the pH. But there's a blueberry bush (Rubel) right next to the asparagus bed now, and both seem to be doing fine. The blueberry has a lot of mulch, and the asparagus doesn't, so it ends up moister. I'm just moving the line between the two a bit. It might make sense to pot up the blueberry for the season, but there isn't a better spot for it - that's where it's going. (And if I pot it up, I'm not sure where I'll put the pot.)

I'm often jealous of you folks who have enough land to pick multiple spots!

Ginda