nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 15, Issue 45

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 15, Issue 45
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:44:00 -0500

Title: Message
Although it may not grow as aggressively in Wisconsin as in Kansas (where my experience with this bothersome pest comes from), bermudagrass can be extremely invasive, practically choking out anything that it spreads around.  I think there are definitely better choices for a groundcover for an orchard. -- Sam Brungardt, Saint Paul, MN (USDA Zone 4b)