nafex - [NAFEX] Re: List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:13:05 -0500

I did get a bunch (1000) of the paper bags (which I intend to try as also). If anybody wants a 50-100 or so of those, I would be happy to make some sort of at-cost arrangement off-line with anyone who wants to try them also.

Somewhere in zone 5, where it is a nice temperature for polinators -- unlike the cold weather we had the last few days. It always hurts to see the plants blooming their hearts out, but no insects coming to the party.

-- sb

  • [NAFEX] Re: List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers, Stefan Brandle, 04/23/2004