nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spawn?

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spawn?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:24:00 -0400

I have preserved many in my fishing days for Salmon and trout here in Michigans Great Lakes.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.

From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:14:21 -0400

Hi Gordan,

Thanks for the information. Amazing what you can find in a
vending machine.

At least the canned worms were alive and kicking.

If only they had NAFEX vending machines and you could put in
your money and get the scion you have been searching for.
(smile)

Later,
Tom

Later,