nafex - [NAFEX] need help using this message board

  • From: Uwillard@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] need help using this message board
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:29:13 EDT

When I signed up, I asked to receive the digests to my email. This is how I read all the posts. But isn't there some way I can go to the message board at will and read the current posts? I have found no way to do this - so why do I have a password?

It seems that sometimes all the messages don't come through in the digests. For instance, there will be an address from someone who has posted a message, but no message. Or there will be a response to a message that I never saw in the first place. Does this happen to everyone, or just me?

I also need some technical advice. When replying to a post, do I have to manually type in the subject I am referring to? And how do I include the text I am referring to?