nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sprayers?

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sprayers?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:44:05 EDT

I use a one gallon sprayer with the spray tip opened all the way
open. I then hold the steady stream a few inches in front of my gas
powered leaf blower. The spray is then turned into a mistĀ  that will
reach into the tops of any fruit tree. This mini blast sprayer works
with allĀ  spray material.          Dan

Hello everyone,

While visiting a chemical company's orchard test site a few years back I saw a system like Dans being used for controlled close quarters spraying. They used a back mounter leaf blower with a mist nozzle in the air output tube. Worked well.

Dan sure knows how to make one feel slightly ill. I just paid $4,000 for a PTO air blast sprayer.

Jerry