nafex - [NAFEX] Spamcodes

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Spamcodes
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:52:03 EST

VBXBE3

VAJAB6

VBXVE3

This thing could get totally ridiculous. If there are 100 people in this net, then we will have to include 100 codes? Yes? Simply delete these advertisements known as spam, you throw away snail mail spam known as advertising, simply hit the delete button.

What ever you do don't ever send the "REMOVE" message. That is what they want and tells them someone is reading mail at that address and your troubles are multiplied several times over.

This morning I had 39 messages and only about 5 were advertisements. Deleted, unopened.  Took less time than writing these codes.

Jerry