nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Male Actinidia Source

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Male Actinidia Source
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:00:10 -0600

This is good advice. Anyone know of a source for both varieties that's currently in business? I've been getting my actinidias from Tripple Brook & they are not very reliable & pretty pricey to boot. It's my understanding the Oregon Exotics is on "sabatical".

I'm starting to design for a juice vinyard & hardy kiwis would be excellent to mix with other juices. Seaberry / kiwi anyone?

mIEKAL