nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spam and Virus

  • From: Betty Mayfield <bmayfield@columbia-center.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spam and Virus
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:44:05 -0800

To the list,

My ISP operates in a similar manner--deletes viruses and evaluates messages to mark as "possible spam." It also offers to divert these to a spam folder, but I choose not to do this . I prefer to review the sender and subject line myself before deleting them.

In an earlier version, the filter used to mark as "possible spam" anything with "grapes" in the subject line. It was good for a laugh among my friends, but I would never trust a filter to make a final decision on what messages I will receive.

Betty Mayfield