nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bypass Code as an attachment?

  • From: Gary Woods <gwoods@albany.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bypass Code as an attachment?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:50:05 -0500

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:25:31 -0800, you wrote:

>Someone on another list who began using a similar program had a
>bypass email address for his lists

Sorry, but if somebody isn't smart enough to whitelist a mailing list they
have joined.....

I personally think the "jump through flaming hoops" to email someone is
just as obnoxious as all the spam I get. The cure is worse than the
disease.

More on-topic: a question on timing of grafts, after I get my thoughts
sorted into semi-coherent form.