nafex - [NAFEX] Oblachinska morello

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Oblachinska morello
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:52:59 +0000

Anyone interested in the purchase of 250,000 cherry trees. (Please pass this on to some cherry group if you know of one or some nursery that you think might be interested.).
Kevin B

Dear Sirs,

Our company SIST Ltd. is a Bulgarian export company, based in Rousse, with 10-year trade experience. We can offer you3-year old morello-cherry trees, ready for transportation. It is the so called Oblachinska morello created as a sort in the institute of agriculture development in Belgrade by doctor Pavichevich during the 50s.
This sort is characterized with 2.5 metres hight, gathered head, rich and regular fruit-gathering. The root system reaches 20-60 centimetres after 2/3 years. The sort is of the kind of self-pollination. We have got 250 000 trees available.

Please revert if interested. I look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards,
Nelly Darova

Kevin Bradley

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn

  • [NAFEX] Oblachinska morello, Ed Forest, 03/18/2004