nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pruning standards

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pruning standards
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:51:02 -0500

Hi,

Is there a "pruning chainsaw" or were you being funny?

I would like to take a chainsaw to a couple of those standard trees and top
them. The apples never get picked
from up there, and it just shades out the lower tree.

However, not my orchard, and would just create larger pruning nightmares.

Later,
Tom

Tom