nafex - Re: [NAFEX] peach leaf cuttings made to root.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] peach leaf cuttings made to root.
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:50:14 EST

Hi all,

On a vsiit to the USDA research station at Byron, Georgia two years ago I saw them propagation peaches by rooting the leaves. I don't remember the exact process but it went something like this. They collected new leaves, cut off the tip, diped the leaf petiole and bottom edge in a rooting hormone then placed in perlite under a misting bed. I was told it works.

Jerry

  • Re: [NAFEX] peach leaf cuttings made to root., Jwlehman, 03/17/2004