nafex - [NAFEX] archives (searching by Tom Olenio)

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] archives (searching by Tom Olenio)
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:58:45 -0700

Tom's suggestion works extremely well. I suggest that the method be
added to every post as is the message that follows:
**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
> All other messages are discarded.
> No exceptions.

That way people reading the posts will always know how to search and
we "knewbies" will be able to get information much more quickly. Too
bad the archieves don't go back very far - nothing from the last
century.

I used google and searched on the following:

apple wood nafex 2004
apple wood nafex erdman
apple wood nafex

and I got back a list of Nafex posts about you guessed it "apple
wood". Thanks Tom. Once again I think it would be nice if information
telling us to add the word nafex to our search comes up with the
desired results.

  • [NAFEX] archives (searching by Tom Olenio), Rodney Eveland, 03/10/2004