nafex - [NAFEX] FW: GardensAlive.com Feedback

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "NAFEX discussion list (E-mail)" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] FW: GardensAlive.com Feedback
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:46:07 -0600

Gardens Alive sells two formulations of mycorrhizal fungi, one for trees and
shrubs and one for vegetables. The description for these products in the
company's catalog does not provide much info. Here's some information about
them in case any of you were considering ordering from that company. -- Sam
Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)