nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Willow & rooting

  • From: JoanRRosenberg@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org (North American Fruit Explorers)
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Willow & rooting
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:21:59 -0500

There was an article about "willow water" posted on one of the rose grower
sites. Apparently if you cut new growth early in the spring and soak it in
water, it has a high concentration of a chemical that roots plants, and it is
used to root rose cuttings. I can email the text if you want it, I didn't
keep the site name, but you can probably google it as "willow water".

  • [NAFEX] Willow & rooting, robscott@freeshell.org, 02/26/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [NAFEX] Willow & rooting, JoanRRosenberg, 02/26/2004