nafex - [NAFEX] Willow & rooting

  • From: "robscott@freeshell.org" <robscott@freeshell.org>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Willow & rooting
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:42:06 +0000 (UTC)

Lisa,

Yes, this works great. I've tended to just keep willow cuttings in a big
water basin that catches rainwater. The willows root out, and the other
woody cuttings I stick in there tend to also. Also, using the water for
watering cuttings in pots and whatnot seems to help. I'd heard the
chemical was similar to the Rootone product. Anyway it works.

Rob
Urbana Permaculture Project
Urbana, IL
Witchazels in flower