nafex - Re: [NAFEX] apricot spray

  • From: "Jim Cooper" <JCooper@lewiston.k12.id.us>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] apricot spray
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:11:42 -0800

I do the copper sprays 2-3 times each season. I have a big problem with
peach leaf curl. So I start 1st spray in December. 2nd spray Jan/Feb and
then if I have time and the weather cooperates I will spray again using
the poly/sulfur and then an oil spray too, sometimes these last 2
combined but they work better and can be mixed stronger by them selves.
They must be separated by at least 2 weeks; the sulfur and oil.
Do not spray the sulfur on the apricot It is not listed and could
cause troubles. I do not know why.

This is for the N. Idaho Lewiston area. Zone 6 or warmer.
jcooper

  • [NAFEX] apricot spray, Michelle Horner, 02/23/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [NAFEX] apricot spray, Jim Cooper, 02/23/2004