nafex - [NAFEX] Deer

  • From: Jim F <bonfire58_2000@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Deer
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:38:26 -0800 (PST)

     We used to have deer prune our red raspberries and peach trees..........until we found a product called XP-20.  We spray the perimeter trees and bushes and when deer take a bite now, they spit it out and that bite is laying right there!
     Rain doesn't wash it off readily and it stays put for a few months.  The only draw-back is that it leaves little white dots on the leaves.  We used to be able to buy it one bottle at a time until that store stopped selling it so we tracked down the manufacturer and now we sell it at our farmers' market stand.

Jim Fruth

Do you Yahoo!?