nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Grafting-Where did I go wrong?

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Grafting-Where did I go wrong?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:57:24 -0500

Hi
When I was learning the beginning grafting methods my now knowledgeable old friend is gone. He used strips of clear plastic bread wrapper strips. He always had a plentiful supply. He wrapped tightly and tied off the same as you do with rubber strips. The strips were at least 1 inch wide. He would start from the bottom up so that rains ran off not in.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963