nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mail order source for tissue cultured hardy minor fruits and other plants

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mail order source for tissue cultured hardy minor fruits and other plants
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:59:44 -0600

Lucky, do you know a US source for those varieties of seabuckthorn that are cheaper than the prices that One Green World charges...? Especially Hergo, Rhamnoides (the variety), Russian Orange & Sandorn Frugana.

Thanks for reminding me about St. Lawrence, I have always gotten quality stock from them.

mIEKAL