nafex - Re: [NAFEX] steam juicer

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] steam juicer
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:17:47 -0600

Another source for the steamer juicer is my friend Spec Sherrill at phone
318 263-8319. My Dr. friend's wife just ordered one from him as we discussed
it. He said shipped it was 139.00 for a 12 qt. stainless steel. And yes, I
love it and do not find very much dilution at all and is very strong; maybe
some would want to add more water even!.
Topgun
Zone 7