nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Dehydrator Recommendations

  • From: Doc Lisenby <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Dehydrator Recommendations
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:47:46 -0500

Heck Lucky, I used Donna's trick.  I dried my 'simmons in the old SUV which I can't afford to drive because of the gas prices.  You haven't been up there so long that you don't have an old car in your back yard, have you? The folks in Alabama will disown you. Thanks for the persimmon leather advice.  It'll be nice in the deer stand this Christmas.
Doc Lisenby
No Snow Zone

  • [NAFEX] Re: Dehydrator Recommendations, Doc Lisenby, 12/05/2003