nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX mail arrives in Yahoo bulk mail

  • From: Jim F <bonfire58_2000@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX mail arrives in Yahoo bulk mail
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:23:12 -0800 (PST)

     Some of the mail I receive from NAFEX people comes through Yahoo's bulk mail catagory.  I used to just delete the (my?) bulk mail without ever looking at it.  Then, one day I had some free time and decided to look in the bulk mail file and, 'lo and behold', there was an order for black raspberry plants in amongst the junk mail.  Then, just yesterday, a NAFEX monthly announcement arrived via bulk mail.  Now I look over the junk mail before I zap it all away.
     So, if any of you wrote an email to me and I haven't answered you, please write me again and I shall be more diligent in the future.
Thanks,
Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

  • [NAFEX] NAFEX mail arrives in Yahoo bulk mail, Jim F, 12/03/2003