nafex - [NAFEX] Fwd: Reporter requests help

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fwd: Reporter requests help
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:17:11 -0600

NAFEX members,
Received the following request from a WSJ reporter. I really don't do much in the winter - and mine typically are not all that harsh - some of you folks in 'real' winter climates might have some useful input. If any of you can, or are so inclined as to help this person out, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
Lucky

I'm a reporter for Wall Street Journal's Weekend section doing a story about people who garden in the winter.
What do you grow and how do you handle the chill?
Have any funny stories to share?
June Fletcher (703) 757-5207; june.fletcher@wsj.com

  • [NAFEX] Fwd: Reporter requests help, Lucky Pittman, 11/20/2003