nafex - [NAFEX] juicer

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly0312@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] juicer
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 01:56:00 +0000

>Some time back someone on this list recommended getting a Champion Juicer on
>ebay (I think it was Lon). Well, we finally followed ebay for a couple weeks
>and got a great deal, about $75 including shipping.( More common is ones
>around $80+ before shipping, still a great deal).
>Very happy we did it, thanks! Del

Del, remind me, was this the steamer juicer that folks yakked about awhile back? or is this a mechanical one?  How much fruit do you anticipate being able to run through this big bad boy?  My orchard is just starting in its' teen years--production--hoping to begin some country wines with some of the production; and need an efficient way to juice apples, pears, plums, apricots, cherries, etc

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!