nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bumper Crop!

  • From: "Kristina & Bruce" <herenorthere@lycos.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bumper Crop!
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:34:10 -0500

My city runs vacuum trucks around twice every fall to suck up leaves people
rake or, more and more, blow to the curb. Of course, most people send the
leaves right out into the street, so as to not disturb their #~^&*$@ lawns.

While causing wrecks and blocking storm drains and luring young children to
play out in traffic, the street-based leaf piles are also getting chewed
pretty thoroughly by cars. I collect the ground up leaves for compost and
collect all the loose leaves I can to mulch my not quite hardy enough
projects.

Bruce Wittchen
1/2 mile outside Hartford, CT

FREE ADHD DVD or CD-Rom (your choice) - click here!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda2.com/1/c/563632/131726/311392/311392
AOL users go here:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda2.com/1/c/563632/131726/311392/311392
This offer applies to U.S. Residents Only