nafex - [NAFEX] FW: Bulgaria Fruit Seeds - Maybe Of Interest To NAFEX Growers?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] FW: Bulgaria Fruit Seeds - Maybe Of Interest To NAFEX Growers?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:20:12 -0700

Title: FW: Bulgaria Fruit Seeds - Maybe Of Interest To NAFEX Growers?
Of possible interest.  Before you get anything, be aware that there are a number of species on the list that are illegal to bring into the U.S.  The Prunus could carry virus, like Plum Pox, and some of the other species are illegal in some areas as noxious weeds, or for other reasons.