nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: POMONA

  • From: Waite8@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: POMONA
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:46:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/03 2:32:02 PM, jakuehn@mail.yourinter.net writes:

Dear NAFEX,

I had hoped to be able to avoid sending this message, but I cannot put
it off any longer.  Due to circumstances beyond the control of the
gathering editor and myself--circumstances which include family illness
and computer problems for the gathering editor--and the desire to
include as much information as possible from the August NAFEX
convention, the fall POMONA will be quite late.  At this point, it has
not even gone to the printer, when it normally would be going out to you
all about now.

We apologize, and hope that the excellent coverage of the annual meeting
plus the other articles featured in the fall Pomona will make up for the
long delay.

Thanks so much for your patience and help.

Sincerely,

Jackie Kuehn

---