nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Study shows red wine molecule may extend life

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Study shows red wine molecule may extend life
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:27:03 -0400

Hi,

Maybe there will a resurgence for Concord grape juice made by Welches,
instead of "grape cocktail".

Does anyone know what heating of juice does to resveratrol levels?

Does anyone know what converting raw juice to wine does to resveratrol levels?

Now I just need to learn how to make a better labrusca wine.

Later,
Tom