nafex - Re: [NAFEX] kittens that need training

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] kittens that need training
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:57:10 -0400

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 07:36 PM, fuwa fuwa usagi wrote:
. . .
It sounds to me like the kittens need a mentor...i.e. the experienced cat. Just put the "hunter" in an enclosure with the kittens and introduce a "test subject"....my guess is in no time you will have two new hunters.

Live large,

TFB

Actually, she likes to bring her "toys" indoors, often uninjured. We usually try to prevent this, but I suppose we could be more lenient in the interests of education. The kittens will have to stay inside at least until they get all their shots.

Ginda