nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Administrative overhead

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Administrative overhead
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:29:31 -0400

Hello Art,

Well said. People should view MS-Windows as training wheels for the new
user. When you ourgrow
it (begin to observe it's shortcomings), it is time to move on to a better
operating system.

Yes, you will be nervous with your new OS, just like you were with MS, but it
will pass in a few
days.

How many of us are driving the same car we drove 30 years ago? Operating
systems should be
viewed the same way. Trade in the old one for a better model.

Later,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio