nafex - [NAFEX] Microsoft security leak.

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Microsoft security leak.
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:02:06 -0400

All
This is also very important and has already been at work. If you want to save your computer and your DATA check the Microsoft site I have listed.
It has been found that it may not fully protect windows 2000.
Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

I am sure that everyone has seen or heard of the "Internet attack brewing"
If not it can be put on any windows program made. Microsoft explains on this site and the download fixes are there. If you do not know how to do it I advise that you get someone to help or do it for you.
It is also advisable that you download the upgrades available for your windows program

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

  • [NAFEX] Microsoft security leak., Gordon Nofs, 08/03/2003