nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Lodi,

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Lodi,
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 21:59:07 +0000

Rondi, I like this idea, how long is one good for - before it gets freezer burn? (I would think it difficult to remove all the air.) Making up a dozen or two ahead of time sounds handy .Del

I have also frozen apples for apple pie by mixing sugar, cinnamon and flour
and apple slices, placing this into a freezer bag and placing the bag into a
pie plate to shape it. Once frozen I remove the pie plate. When I make a pie
I make the crust, add the frozen apple mixture, add a touch of butter, the
top crust and bake.

Rondi

  • [NAFEX] Lodi,, Rondi, 08/02/2003
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [NAFEX] Lodi,, del stubbs, 08/02/2003