nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grape propagating

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grape propagating
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:04:56 -0500

where does one get a good cheap bottom heater?

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 09:58 AM, Mark Lee wrote:

Del,
I followed Lon's instructions this year which included bottom heat. Like
you, I had great success this year rooting cuttings. Compare this to an
earlier attempt without the heat which was a failure.

When can I expect my first harvest from these cuttings?
-Mark Lee, Seattle zone 7B/8A